Dr. Angelica Kokkalis
About Dr. Angelica Kokkalis
Neurochemical Mechanisms of Acupuncture eBook
HANS Stimulator Unit + Protocols for How to Use
Hours of Operation – Dr. Angelica Kokkalis
Dr. Angelica Kokkalis, O.M.D L.Ac.
Acupuncture and Traditional
THE HANS INSTITUTE
is an organization dedicated to helping people with neurological disorders, chronic pain, and psychiatric disorders such as PTSD, Lou Gehrig's disease, Autism, and Epilepsy.
- Where East Meets West
- On Pins and Needles
- Coming Together During the Covid-19 Crisis
- Summer Sale! HANS Facials – Half Off
- Connective Therapy Healing Retreat 2018
- How the Military is Using Acupuncture to Fight Pain
- Acupuncture and Cupping at the Lafayette Health Fair at Suba...
Alternative Medicine News
Invitations to Present
Traditional Chinese Medicine
COPYRIGHT © 2017 Angelica Kokkalis 124 Westwood Dr. West Lafayette, IN 47906 (765) 497-0817
COPYRIGHT © 2017 Angelica Kokkalis
124 Westwood Dr.
West Lafayette, IN 47906