NOTE: New sign-up emails may go to your spam folder or in Gmail, your “Promotions” tab. If you don’t receive your newsletter confirmation, check there first. Otherwise, use this form for help.
Dr. Kokkalis offers treatments for a variety of neurological disorders, chronic pain management, and psychiatric disorders.
She has great results using the Han Stimulator developed by Dr. Jisheng Han, a World-Renown neuroscientist in China, to treat disorders such as Fibromyalgia, Migraine headaches, Cluster headaches, Headaches due to stress, Sinus problems, Allergies (seasonal allergies and hay fever), Diabetes-related issues including neuropathy and Idiopathic neuropathy. She offers treatments for depression, stress, anxiety, phantom pain, facial paralysis, ticdelarue, tremors. Dr Kokkalis also successfully treats chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Acupuncture also helps relief side effects of chemotherapy during cancer treatments, and body recovery. She also uses a variety of other modalities including Neuromuscular education, gua sha, cupping, acupuncture, herbal medicine, and moxibustion. More over, she helps relief acute, chronic, and post operative pain for professional athletes and arthritis patients. Furthermore, she offers drug and alcohol detoxification.
- Diagnostic Exam
- Recommended Treatment Plan
- Herbs Evaluation Required
- Continued Appointments for Herb Care
The World Health Organization has officially recognized acupuncture as suitable for the treatment of more than 200 common clinical disorders including urogenital, gastrointestinal, immune system, gynecological, respiratory, circulatory, neurological, PTSD, endocrine, emotional, and pediatric disorders, along with addictions, and fatigue.
- HANS Stimulator
- Acupressure/magnet therapy
- Infratonic QGM
- Manual Therapy Techniques
- Neuromascular Reeducation
- Therapeutic Exercises
Adjunctive Therapies Used Alone (without acupuncture)
- TENS Unit Application – An acupuncture alternative for blood transmitted diseases like AIDS and hepatitis and skin disorders such as psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Tuina/Shiatsu – Deep-muscle and trigger-point work often used for children with eating disorders, allergies, and attention deficit disorder.
- Auricular Therapy – Stimulation of acupuncture points on the ear; used for detoxification and weight loss.
- Cupping Therapy – Heated cups applied by suction to the body to remove internal obstruction of blood for colds, bronchitis, and PMS.
Electronic Acupuncture Treatments
Dr. Kokkalis offers treatments for a variety of neurological disorders including:
- Senile dementia
- Parkinson’s disease
- Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Fibromyalgia and Idiopathic neuropathy
Dr. Kokkalis uses the Han Stimulator developed by Dr. Jisheng Han, a world-renown research scientist in China.
Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatments
The Han Institute offers Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments for:
- Diabetes-related issues
- Phantom pain
- Facial paralysis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Prostate cancer
- Liver cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Intestinal cancer
- Sinus problems
- Allergies (seasonal allergies and hayfever)
- Migraine headaches
- Cluster headaches
- Headaches due to stress
- Scar tissue removal
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Dr. Kokkalis uses a variety of modalities including neuromuscular education, gua sha, cupping, acupuncture, herbal medicine, moxibustion, and antler horn.
Cupping relieves muscle stress and speeds up healing after surgery. It is an excellent treatment for athletic injury recovery.
Available for speaking engagements.