Dr. Angelica Kokkalis
About Dr. Angelica Kokkalis
Neurochemical Mechanisms of Acupuncture eBook
HANS Stimulator Unit + Protocols for How to Use
Dr. Angelica Kokkalis, O.M.D L.Ac.
Acupuncture and Traditional
THE HANS INSTITUTE
is an organization dedicated to helping people with neurological disorders, chronic pain, and psychiatric disorders such as PTSD, Lou Gehrig's disease, Autism, and Epilepsy.
- Where East Meets West
- On Pins and Needles
- Summer Sale! HANS Facials – Half Off
- Connective Therapy Healing Retreat 2018
- How the Military is Using Acupuncture to Fight Pain
- Acupuncture and Cupping at the Lafayette Health Fair at Suba...
- Musculoskeletal Recovery Protocol
Alternative Medicine News
Invitations to Present
Traditional Chinese Medicine
COPYRIGHT © 2019 Angelica Kokkalis 124 Westwood Dr. West Lafayette, IN 47906
COPYRIGHT © 2019 Angelica Kokkalis
124 Westwood Dr.
West Lafayette, IN 47906